Alaska Saltwater Fishing Trip Packages
30’, 31’, & 32’ Full Walk-Around Custom boats
with Professional Captains & Deckhands!
*Season Dates May 26 – September 4
4 Nights / 3 Full Days Saltwater Fishing
|Parties of 5 or 6 Guests||$3,200 Per Person|
|Parties of 4 Guests||$3,400 Per Person|
|Parties of 3 Guests or Less||$13,600 for the boat|
Parties of 5 or 6 Guests
$3,200 Per Person
Parties of 4 Guests
$3,400 Per Person
Parties of 3 Guests or Less
$13,600 for the boat
ADD AN EXTRA DAY TO YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE ALASKA FISHING LODGE PACKAGE
$1050 PER ANGLER
*ALL TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN ABOVE PACKAGE PRICE
Day 1: PM Arrive at Lodge
Day 2: Full Day Fishing
Day 3: Full Day Fishing
Day 4: Full Day Fishing
Day 5: AM Depart the Lodge
Luxury Alaska Fishing Lodge Accommodations
- Round trip transportation to the Klawock, AK airport
- Beautiful waterfront lodge with 90’ private dock
- Wi-Fi is provided
- Rooms are well appointed with comfortable memory foam beds
- Local cuisine prepared by our chef. Breakfast, lunch, appetizers, and gourmet dinners with desserts (see Cuisine)
- Common areas, Large Kitchen which opens to the great room. Relax in the custom log furniture next to the floor to ceiling rock gas fireplace.
- Outdoor Areas: Large Covered patio area with five wine barrel high top tables seating four guests each. Large, covered cedar gazebo featuring a beautiful hand laid rock fireplace with chimney. Expansive Deck off the front of the lodge with seating up to 12 guests, so you can relax and take in the private waterfront view after a full day of fishing.
- Outdoor Activities: Enjoy the experience watching black Bears & Eagles feeding on Salmon in their natural habitat from our 90 ft private dock.
- View the schools of returning Salmon entering the creek next to our Lodge.
- Catch and Release fishing from our beach with ultralight tackle in July, August, September
- Take a walk up to the local bridge and watch from above Black Bears feeding on local salmon in the creek
- Enjoy paddle boarding in our calm bay after the day of fishing
Three Full Days of Saltwater Fishing (8-10 Hours)
- Custom built 30’, 31’ and 32’ North River Boats with full 360 degree walk-around feature, full cabin and powered by twin four-stroke Yamaha outboards. Enjoy fishing forward, side and aft on these large comfortable boats!
- Full 3 days of fishing (8-10 hours) per day for multiple species each day!
- Experienced Captains in our area and are U.S. Coast Guard Licensed & are CPR Certified
- Deckhands are provided on each boat and immediately bleed-out, clean and put your Salmon on shaved ice to ensure the highest quality of your catch. Once back to the dock our team fillets, vacuum packs and freezes your fish which is then placed immediately into our Commercial freezer. Your catch is then boxed to airline standards and is shipped with you for your travel home. (see fish processing)
- The best fishing Rods and Reels by G Loomis rods, Shimano reels and Avet 2-speed halibut reels
- We provide use of the best quality Grundens Rain gear and rubber boots to keep you comfortable while fishing
- Airfare (Receive all details when booking which makes your travel to our Lodge easy!)
- Travel Insurance: Contact Travelex, 800-228-9792
- Alaska fishing license and King Salmon stamp
- Gratuities: It is customary to tip your Captain, Deckhand and Lodge Service Staff at the end of your stay. For questions about tipping, please contact us! 907-401-3232 or 206.293.5171
Packages require a $1,000.00 per person deposit within ten (7) days of making your reservation. The balance is due ninety (90) days prior to your arrival date. August and September trips are due by May 1st. All major credit cards accepted with a convenience fee.
No refunds will be given for cancellations unless we are able to rebook your dates. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations if we are able to rebook your cancelled date. A refund cannot be issued for any matters out of our control including the weather, fish run timing, fishing regulations/closures, or pandemics. We highly encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance.
Contact Travelex at 800-228-9792