- Location, Location, Location! Craig Alaska is in the heart of the largest Pacific Salmon migration and provides world-class fishing for Salmon, Halibut, and bottom fishing!
- Experience Alaska fishing in calm pristine waters around the Tongass National Forested islands in solitude, while viewing abundant wildlife!
- Craig offers several access points to outside ocean fishing on calm days.
- Southeast Alaska’s Tongass National Forest is world-renowned for its scenic landscapes. The mountainous views while fishing is amazing!
- Experience catching multiple species daily. King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Halibut and Rockfish. “Where fishing is Catching!”
- Experience Humpback Whales daily while fishing!
- Experience calm water fishing while viewing Humpback, Orca whales, Sea Otters, Sea Lions, Black Bears, Sitka Blacktail Deer and Bald Eagles
“Fishing amongst the Tongass National Forested Islands offers an authentic Alaska Fishing experience with abundant wildlife and the best fishing in Alaska!”
Screamin’ Reels Guide Service & Lodge